One of the best parts of staying at a B&B is the breakfast and Sara’s Inn is no exception. Our breakfast is served by Jeannie, who has been with the business for many years, and certainly has that good ‘ole southern hospitality charm.
Breakfast is served from 7:00-9:00 AM during the weekdays and from 8:00-9:30 AM during the weekend.
Our breakfast includes all of the following:
- Made-to-order eggs, waffles, pancakes, steel cut oatmeal and Canadian bacon
- Variety of fresh fruit
- Homemade muffins
- Grits, turkey and pork sausage
- Variety of cereals, yogurts and breads
- Coffee, milk and juice
- Special items such as quiche, potato casserole and breakfast tacos (weekends only)
If you would like to have a guests join you for breakfast there is an additional charge of $20 per person, and advance notice to the Innkeeper is required.
Please note that we do not offer breakfast on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Special Dietary Requests
Guests needing special dietary needs, please advise staff at the time the reservation is made.
Stairs and Safety
Here at Sara’s Inn there are several stairs to navigate, including stairs leading to the front door. There are several rooms on the first floor available so if walking up stairs to the second floor is a concern please reserve one of the two rooms available on the first floor (Dallas room and Jefferson room). We apologize but the Inn is not wheelchair accessible due to it being built many years ago. If you have special concerns that you would like to inquire about please contact us prior to making a reservation.
There are 10 parking spaces available on site. Additional parking spaces are also available along Heights Blvd. There is no charge for parking.
Sara’s Inn is located very close to a number of destinations in Houston, including:
- 3.5 miles to downtown,
- 4.0 miles to Memorial Park (largest park in inner loop Houston),
- 4.5 miles to the George R. Brown convention center, Toyota center and Minute Maid Park,
- 5.0 miles to Rice University, Hermann Park and the Museum District,
- 6.0 miles to the Medical Center,
- 8.0 miles to the NRG stadium and the Galleria