We understand that many people want to stay fit and eat healthy while traveling for work or pleasure; as such we make it a priority to give our guests options that will enable them to stay committed to their fitness goals. If you are looking for a place to stay that is close to running and biking trails in Houston, then Sara’s Inn is the place to be. The B&B faces the Heights running trail and is only two blocks from the White Oak bike trail which connects to downtown Houston and the bayou trail. There are also numerous yoga and Pilates studios, Crossfit locations, and traditional workout gyms all within minutes from Sara’s Inn.
- Paul Carr Jogging Trail (Heights Boulevard Running Trail) which is literally 20 steps from the front door.
- Anytime Fitness Guest Pass. Please let us know when making your reservation or when checking in and we will provide you a guest pass to work out at the Anytime Fitness gym located a short two blocks away. The gym has a wide variety of weight equipment, including free weights, machine weights, treadmills, bicycles, kettle balls, etc. Guests may use the gym as early as 6:00 AM.
- Variety of healthy fresh fruit, with 7-10 choices every day
- Greek yogurt and healthy yogurt topping options (flax seed / chia seed)
- Healthy cereal options, including gluten-free